Want to join our team? We’re looking for a Junior Regulatory Consultant
We are offering the opportunity for a new graduate to help to grow our newly formed UK division in order to better serve our corporate and public clients. We are looking for a: Junior Regulatory consultant for our team based in the United Kingdom
As a Junior Regulatory consultant, you will:
- Assist the REACHLaw UK team with relevant activities in order to provide UK REACH services, such as registrations, inquiries and notifications to our customers
- Chemical data analysis (such as chemical physical properties and toxicological data) and input in order to complete important regulatory dossiers
- Study / train in the relevant regulatory frameworks for the UK & EU chemical industry to support the team but also to begin your professional development within the chemical regulatory industry from entry level
- Other tasks, as defined by your manager
What we offer is an interesting position in an environment where policy makers and industry try to find common ground to reduce the use of hazardous chemicals in society. The UK team is part of a larger International team working in the fast developing and multifaceted regulatory field.
To be successful in this job, you would have:
- Higher education background in Chemistry or related scientific subject. BSc(Hons) degree as a minimum
- Good fluent written and oral English skills
- Fluency in other languages is a bonus
- Willingness and ability to learn a new field new things quickly
- Positive attitude, good communication skills and customer service ability
- Permit to work and live in the United Kingdom (Native or Settled in the UK)
As a person, we hope that you are able to work in an international and fast developing environment and that you are results driven.
The REACHLaw UK office is located in Manchester. Hybrid and flexible working options will be considered.
Please send your CV via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org