ECHA aims to check all REACH registrations by 2027
ECHA will raise compliance checks to 20% of registration dossiers in each tonnage band as to improving compliance is one of ECHA’s priorities in the upcoming years. This is due to the ECHA and Commission’s action plan to encourage the industry to improve their safety data on chemicals.
Since ECHA’s compliance checks will raise considerably, what can you do to improve the quality of your REACH registration dossier? Here we have some tips shared by ECHA about the actions you can do already now:
- Update your dossier regularly
- Be aware of regulatory risk management actions for your substance
- Inform ECHA about cease of manufacture or import
- Consider if testing proposal is needed before testing
- Demonstrate the relevance of your test material
- Use and report good laboratory practice
- Use appropriate test guidelines
- Be accurate about the reported data
- Report nanoforms of substances
- Check REACH IT regularly
More information can be found here.