As a REACH CSR Specialist, you will:
- Work with clients to prepare the Chemical Safety Report (CSR) for their applications for Authorization
- Prepare exposure scenarios based on information provided by clients
- Use available tools for chemical safety assessment (e.g. Chesar, EUSES, TRA, ART, RISKDERM)
- Derive risk characterization parameters
- Work closely with economists and chemists to prepare the application and shepherd it through the application process
- Write technical reports in English for submission to ECHA
We offer is an interesting position where you will work with clients from all over the EU preparing applications for authorization and shepherding them as they go through the decision-making process. You will work collaboratively in a team with economists and chemists and will contribute to application strategy development. You will get a hands-on perspective of the REACH Authorization process.
To be successful in this job, you need to have:
- 3-5-year experience in chemical risk assessment (i.e. sufficient understanding of hazard and exposure assessment)
- Detailed knowledge of risk assessment tools used for REACH Chemical Safety Assessment and experience of using exposure models;
- Experience writing technical reports in English
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Minimum of Master studies in Toxicology, Human Health Risk Assessment, Exposure Science, Environmental Health Sciences, Environmental Sciences or a related field
We are looking from someone who enjoys learning new things, works well in a multi-disciplinary team, can deliver to deadline and takes the initiative as needed.
Our office is located in Espoo, Finland.
Additional information available from Head of Authorisation Practice Bernadette Quinn via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application by 4th November, 2019 by email to email@example.com