- Maintain various forms of customer information
- Participate in customer invoicing and other customer communication
- Participate in accounting and finance duties as assigned
- Provide clerical and administrative support as requested
- Other tasks, as defined by your manager
What we offer is an interesting international work environment.
- Educational background in Finance or Business administration
- Excellent written and oral skills in English and Finnish. Russian language skills are considered highly beneficial
- Some previous working experience in similar tasks
- Familiarity with standard tools like Excel, Word
- Willingness and ability to learn new things quickly
- Positive attitude, good communication skills and customer service ability
- Attention to details, organizational skills
As a person, we hope that you are able to work in an international and fast developing environment and that you are results driven.
The traineeship is fixed term contract for 6 months, and located in Espoo, Finland.
Additional information is available from, Financial coordinator Tanja Salaorg by phone at 358 9 412 3055 on 13th of February at 10-12.00.
Send your application by February 23rd by email to email@example.com