We are hiring!
To better serve our corporate clients, we are looking for a REACH Specialist to join our office in Espoo, Finland. As a REACH Specialist you will advise industrial customers on their REACH obligations, provide necessary technical REACH services, such as registrations and inquiries, participate in customer relationship development and participate in product development and marketing/sales activities.
In return we offer you an interesting position in an environment where policy makers and industry try to find common ground to reduce the use of hazardous chemicals in society.
To be successful in this job, ideally you will have:
- Education background in Chemistry or related subject
- Excellent written and oral skills in English. Russian language skills are considered highly beneficial
- Knowledge or previous working experience in REACH, especially with registrations
- Familiarity with IUCLID ( 5 or 6) and REACH-IT
- Willingness and ability to learn new things quickly
- Possitive attitude, good communication skills and customer service ability
As a person, we hope that you are able to work in an international and fast developing environment and that you are results driven. As the final REACH deadline is approaching, we would need you to be able to handle strict deadlines.
The job is fixed term contract for 1 year with a possibility of continuation.
Additional information is available from Head of OR and Registration practice Sini Suomela by phone at 050 375 3159 on 17th of January from 10:00 AM- 12.00 PM ( Finnish Time)
Send your application by January 21st via email to: Sini.firstname.lastname@example.org