Want to join our team? We are looking for a Marketing & Sales Trainee
To better serve our corporate clients, we are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing and Sales Coordinator to join our growing Marketing and Sales department.
As a Marketing & Sales Coordinator you will:
- Assist in planning and hosting of marketing events and daily administrative and sales tasks
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns and social media content
- Help with sales follow-ups, market research and service proposals (preparation and archiving)
- Maintain organized files for marketing and sales team
- Participate in marketing/sales activities
- Other tasks, as defined by your manager
To be successful in this job, ideally you would have:
- Education background in Marketing or in Business
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Other language skills are considered highly beneficial
- Good understanding of digital media marketing as well as of Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Good organizational skills and with the ability to work independently
- Positive attitude, good communication skills and customer service ability
- Prior experience in sales and /or marketing related positions are considered a plus
- As a person, we hope that you are able to work in an international and fast developing environment and that you are creative, proactive, and results driven person.
We Offer you:
An interesting position in an environment where policy makers and industry try to find common ground to reduce the use of hazardous chemicals in society. In addition, you will get to be part of our experienced yet dynamic multicultural team and will become familiar with the fast-paced and ever-evolving chemical regulatory compliance and sustainability fields.
The job is fixed term contract for 1 year with a possibility of continuation, located in Espoo, Finland with remote working possibility.