IUCLID 6 v6 has been published
A major release of IUCLID is released once a year and made available to all users. According to ECHA’s website, this year the IUCLID format was updated to incorporate modifications to the OECD Harmonised Templates, such as the streamlining of confidentiality claim types and the reorganization of fields to contain entire study reports. At the same time, maintenance efforts for New Zealand, Australia, and the EU for numerous pieces of legislation, including REACH, CLP (including PCN), SCIP, and Plant Protection Products, have been carried out. Furthermore, the version adds a new REACH completeness check for REACH users to ensure that only valid ERC values are given in the usage sections, 3.5.1-3.5.6.
IUCLID’s user interface has been updated with features such as:
- the upload of data to repeatable blocks from a text file (CSV)
- the export of a listing of entities
- the simplification of the creation of a new substance based on a reference substance
- the printing of the IUCLID content in editable format, RTF, in addition to PDF
- an enhanced data visualisation for mandatory sections and confidential fields
- a better sorting of the content of the validation assistant report
Inside IUCLID or on the IUCLID website companies can find the user manual that describes the changes of the UCLID 6 v6 and instructions to download the new version of IUCLID. Companies using ECHA cloud services will have their installations automatically upgraded.
More information on the IUCLID 6 V6 can be found at ECHA’s website.