Preparing your business to meet the 2021 SCIP notification deadline- Ways to comply, practicalities and SAP-based reporting solutions to benefit from
3rd of September 2020
Supplying articles on the EU market?
EU suppliers of articles and complex objects made thereof containing substances of very high concern (SVHC) on the candidate list in a concentration above 0.1% (w/w) are required to submit information on these articles to the SCIP database currently being established by ECHA, as from 5 January 2021. Therefore, a good understanding of the SCIP regulatory requirements and its impact on companies’ business is crucial to start taking proper actions towards meeting the 2021 notification deadline. Additionally, companies supplying a large number of articles on the EU market will need a proper SCIP reporting solution to compile and submit their notifications in an efficient way.
Take part in our webinar
Join our webinar on the 3rd of September and get useful insights on the status of the SCIP database, SCIP notification requirements and ways to comply. In addition, get to know an SAP-based reporting solution that can leverage your data in SAP to create notifications in the SCIP format and submit these to the SCIP database from your SAP system.
Topics to be addressed
- SCIP Database: Today’s status
- SCIP notification: Requirements, duty holders, foreign user concept and ways to comply
- Way forward to meeting the 2021 notification deadline
- Opesus EHS Product Notification for the EU SCIP Format: process and features (https://www.opesus.com/en/products/epn/scip-format/)
- Integration options with other SAP modules
- Utilising system-to-system integration to submit SCIP dossiers directly to the SCIP database
+ 10 minutes for Q&A
REACHLaw: Tim Becker, Senior Legal Advisor and Frederik Johanson, Partner
Opesus: Matt Dion, Product Owner
Who should attend?
EU Suppliers of articles, non-EU companies supplying articles to the EU. Companies using SAP in their organizations.
Please note that this event is not meant for REACH/SCIP consulting companies or SCIP service providers