Compliance Countdown: Your New SCIP Database Requirements - Virtual event
We have partnered with Assent Compliance to host the virtual seminar, Compliance Countdown: Your New SCIP Database Requirements.Which will provide you with valuable training on how to prepare for the January 5, 2021, deadline. We’ll talk to a range of regulatory experts about how making a submission in the IUCLID format, keeping access to the EU region, and how market-leading companies such as Kohler Co. are getting ready.
18th of November 2020
$ 99 USD per person
$ 99 USD per person
About the virtual event
In partnership with Assent Compliance, our virtual seminar, Compliance Countdown: Your New SCIP Database Requirements, will provide you with insight and best practices for meeting your new EU Waste Framework Directive (WFD) obligations. This will help you maintain access to EU markets and avoid product recalls in 2021 and beyond.
This event will feature engaging presentations from: Kohler Co, IAEG, IPC, REACHLaw, Assent and more.
Why to attend?
- Receive expert guidance on building an EU WFD and SCIP database program in preparation for the January 5, 2021, deadline.
- Learn how to manage data for submission to the SCIP database in eight expert-led sessions on maintaining EU market access.
- Network with regulatory experts and professionals in your field, some of whom participated in the SCIP IT user group to streamline database submissions.
- Get practical insights for your company’s program from the comfort of your home office (or even your couch).
You will get:
- Direct insight from Cally Edgren, Global Product Compliance Manager at Kohler Co.
- Eight learning sessions, including how to ensure market access to EU and how to submit SCIP dossiers.
- Networking opportunities with regulatory experts and professionals in your field.
- Practical insights into your company’s program from the comfort of your home office (or couch!).
Are you ready for the EU Waste Framework Directive (WFD)? REACHLaw in partnership with Assent Compliance, our virtual seminar, Compliance Countdown: Your New SCIP Database Requirements, is just a few weeks away. Here are some sessions you won’t want to miss:
- EU Waste Framework Overview & SCIP Database Requirements
- How to ensure market access and protect your business
- Case study: How Koehler is preparing for the deadline
- Data exchange standards that support SCIP
- IUCLID Overview and Training
- What to do after January 5, 2020
- And more…
Can’t attend live? You can still register to receive the recording afterwards.
Do not miss this opportunity to learn how to prepare your business to meet successfully the 2021 SCIP notification deadline.
Interested? Get register HERE!