REACHLaw Finland is looking for a Marketing and Sales Trainee – Join our team
REACHLaw is a truly international company with offices in Helsinki (HQ), Brussels, Manchester, Istanbul, New Delhi, and Seoul. We help companies achieve sustainability goals by complying with chemical regulations and more.
We are looking for a Marketing and Sales Coordinator who can support existing marketing and sales activities and help create new ones that match REACHLaw’s company objectives.
Join our Team in Finland and make a difference.
As our Marketing and Sales Coordinator, you will:
- Support the creation of engaging social media content, as well as in the creation of banners and graphics for various digital platforms.
- Provide support in coordinating and managing digital and in-person events, including booth set-up and promotional materials.
- Assist in YouTube and social media video editing and publishing related tasks.
- Support in analyzing data across diverse marketing channels, including Google Analytics and AdWords to optimize SEO and enhance overall marketing activities.
- Assist with daily marketing tasks, ensuring continuous archiving and updating of marketing-related information and visual materials across various channels.
- Support with sales activities such as, but not limited to, working with Salesforce, doing customer follow-ups, support with proposal preparation, sales coordination activities, and more depending on your capabilities and interests.
- Collaborate with the team and be eager to learn, gaining an understanding of the industry sector in which we operate, and where relevant, identify and determine ways of improving our marketing outreach and more.
Requirements for the job:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or equivalent, or demonstration of exceptional skills for the position.
- Proficiency in video editing and graphic design
- We appreciate previous experience in
- traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Experience with data analytics software for research (e.g. Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, etc.).
- Familiarity with platforms such as Salesforce and HubSpot
- You are keen to discover and learn AI tools used for marketing and sales purposes.
- Excellent spoken and written English, proficiency in additional languages is considered as an advantage.
- You are enthusiastic and quick learner, and a multitasker that meets set deadlines.
The job is fixed term contract for 1 year with a possibility of continuation, located in Center of Helsinki, Finland with remote working possibility.
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 15th of March. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Ingrid Sekki at Ingrid.email@example.com