- Industrial Professional: INR 16 520 (includes GST)
- Final Year Student: INR 4 720 (includes GST)
Safety data sheets are an important part of the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of classification and labelling of hazardous chemicals. They provide extensive information on a substance, its supplier and the safe handling and use of it.
Every country has different laws on identification and properties of chemicals and hazardous substances and how that information is communicated to users. In Europe, the European Union developed the CLP regulations to align their system of classification, labelling and packaging of chemical products to Globally Harmonized System.
On June 26th the European Commission published Regulation 2020/878 which will replace the previous regulatory reference for the compilation of Safety data sheets (Regulation 2015/830). This can bring significant changes in SDS from 1st January 2023, all safety data sheets for the EU market must comply with the new requirements of this regulation.
The objective of this intensive classroom Practical training program which is aimed at Beginner / Intermediate learners, will help them to understand GHS & Label requirements for exports to EU and US region. Our training program will highlight the differences between Regulation (EU) 2020/878 and Regulation (EU) 2015/830 in details covering all 16 sections, which will help the attendees to update their organization’s SDSs in accordance with the new Regulation (EU) 2020/878 on their own.
OUR TEACHING METHODOLOGY
From our industry experience and consulting assignments, our intensive course remains an interactive session right from the beginning with live industry examples, demonstration, group assignments including trouble shooting sessions to help candidates overcome their practical challenges while filling SDS Sections especially 2, 3 & 14 and considering some key challenges faced by the Chemical formulators. The training will include tips, examples and demonstrations which help you to get a clearer view of the key topics. Our training course will equip you with the knowledge to verify the SDS completeness or correctness.”
Immersive hands-on learning through group discussions & exercises
- Effective training material.
- Real actionable program curriculum with insights on best practices.
- Practical insights into GHS & Label requirements for exports to EU and US region
- An interactive training where you will have the opportunity to ask questions to experts who are dealing with GHS compliance on a daily basis
- Certificate of completion.
WHO CAN ATTEND
- Final Year Students based in India
- Industry professionals based in India working in
- Research and Development
- Quality Control
- Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Regulatory Affairs/Product Stewardship
- Product Development
- Packaging & Logistics
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- Information on SDS & GHS
- Authoring Safety Data Sheet in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2020/878
- Key Differences between Regulation (EU) 2020/878 and Regulation 2015/830
- Stepwise guidance to prepare a compliant SDS covering all 16 Sections/sub-sections for EU & US region.
- Classification of substances & mixtures in accordance with GHS (particularly EU GHS/CLP Regulation / Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008)
- And useful actionable insights
MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION
English & Hindi
Final Year Students
INR 16 520 (includes GST)
INR 4 720 (includes GST)
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON: 10th April 2023
- He is post graduate in Industrial Chemistry from Jamia Hamdard and has over a decade of experience in Product Stewardship & Regulatory Compliance (Domestic & International), worked on diversified product portfolio, with chemical products catering to fine chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food, Biocide, Paint & Coating and petrochemical
- He is a knowledgeable & skilled trainer and coach, especially in the realm of Hazard
- He has trained more than 100 Professionals from Varied Chemical
- He has worked with reputed Organizations such as Jubilant Organosys, REACHLaw, Privi Speciality
- Authored SDSs & GHS Labels for more than 200 chemical products (including complex formulations).
- Accomplished REACH
- Brings a Blend of Experience, as a result of his experience in sector, as well as Consultancy Industry.
- He has been a Certified Lead Auditor of QMS, with strong working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015.
- Possesses sound & implementation knowledge of Sustainability related Standards/programs such as SMETA, ECOVADIS, CDP
Thank you for your interest in our exclusive in-person training course for participants based in India. After submitting your registration, our team of experts will carefully review your application to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the course. You can expect to hear from us soon, directly to the email address you provided in the registration form. If you have problems in submitting your registration, please do not hesitate to contact us at