REACHLaw is hiring!
To better serve our corporate clients, we are looking for a
As a a REACH specialist, you will:
- Advise industrial customers on their legal obligations and provide necessary technical services, such as registration, notification, SDS preparation, etc.
- Manage the downstream user communication
- Participate in customer relationship development
- Participate in product development and sales activities.
What we offer is an interesting position in an environment where policy makers and industry try to find common ground to reduce the use of hazardous chemicals in society.
To be successful in this job, ideally you would have:
- University degree in Chemistry or related subject
- Excellent written and oral skills in English. Other language skills are considered a plus.
- Knowledge or previous working experience in REACH
- Familiarity with IUCLID, REACH-IT etc.
- Knowledge on Only Representative obligations would be beneficial
- Ability to multitask
- Positive attitude, good communication skills and autonomous working style
As a person, we hope that you are able to work in an international and fast developing environment and that you are results driven.
The job is located in Espoo, Finland. The contract is fixed-term, 1 year,
with continuation possible
Additional information is available from Project Manager Sini Suomela by phone at 050 375 3159 on Monday 10th of April from 10-11.00 and 14-16.00 (Finnish time), or by e-mail. Send your application by 14th of April by email to firstname.lastname@example.org